Try the following to get you back to sensing quickly!
Your N+Chroma app needs a reliable internet connection to be able to download the latest color batch information available. Without a strong Internet connection, your N+Chroma app may give you an error message.Update Firmware
Make sure your device has the most recent firmware update by following the directions listed here.Additional Troubleshooting
After attempting steps 1 and 2, please try the following if you are still having trouble:
- Hold the power button down for 3 seconds to turn off your NODE.
- Terminate the app (on the iPhone, double-click your home button and close the app).
- Turn off Bluetooth in Settings on your device.
- Power the NODE back on by holding the power button down for 3 seconds. Make sure your NODE is well charged (charge the device for at least 30 minutes to up to 3 hours total for maximum charge).
- Turn Bluetooth back on.
- Relaunch the N+chroma app.
- While in the N+Chroma app, touch the "Connected NODE" button.
- Click "Unpair", then refresh, and repair your respective NODE.
- Your NODE will re-calibrate automatically, and your Chroma app should function normally.