When you receive your NODE
Your NODE sensor platform and additional sensors provide an endless amount of capabilities available at your fingertips.
To see what you receive when you order your NODE, watch the video for "What Do I Get?" here! Simply follow the steps below when you receive your NODE order to keep you sensing at top speed!
Charge your NODE
- Use the enclosed USB cable to charge the lithium ion battery to get the most out of your NODE device for your first use. The battery only needs to be charged for approximately three (3) hours from a completely drained battery. Your battery is partially charged, so you won't have to wait as long to receive a full charge. (More tips regarding your battery can be found here.)
- While you are charging your NODE, read about common questions and support tips and watch our helpful instructional video!
- Always keep your firmware up-to-date. Just like your smart device and your laptop/desktop computer, updates need to be installed regularly to keep you using your NODE device at top speed! Read the instructions on how to download the latest firmware here.
Check out our Support Links
- Check out other support links and "Using NODE" articles to access helpful tips and troubleshooting methods exploring the multiple benefits and uses of your NODE.
- Review our Warranty here. Our warranty support ensures that we can better help you if you ever have any concerns using your device.
- Most importantly, HAVE FUN! And send us tweets sharing how you're using NODE for all of your projects @variableinc