- Go into your iOS Settings, tap to turn "Bluetooth" on
Turn on your NODE
- Back out of your iOS settings, and turn NODE system on
Choose a NODE app
- Go into the NODE app of your choice
Pair your NODE
- If your app doesn't automatically recognize your NODE, go into your app's Menu, located in the upper left-hand corner of your app, then tap on the "Settings" tab
- Tap on "Connected NODE: Tap to Pair" button.
PLEASE NOTE: You may need to hit "refresh" for your iOS device to recognize your NODE
- Tap on the NODE you wish to pair to your iOS device
- Back out of your Settings into the main app screen, and start sensing!
- Most importantly, HAVE FUN! And send us tweets sharing how you're using NODE for all of your projects@variableinc